Greystead Holiday House
A spacious sitting room with log burning stove and two sofas and additional seating. Large dining/kitchen with larder, centre island and breakfast bar, dining table with bench seat and glazed doors opening out to decked area and garden.
Playroom/games room for all to enjoy with further accommodation for further 2 guests, TV & blu-ray disc player and Playstation. Shower room/utility room with WC. Bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room. Cloaks and boot area.
An impressive, original staircase leads to the first floor. Accommodation includes a master ensuite bedroom with super king-size bed, dressing area, en-suite bathroom and television.
Juliet balcony with views of Bamburgh Castle. Double bedroom and en-suite shower room. Family bedroom with 4 single beds, en-suite bathroom with overbath shower, 2 sinks and WC.
(Click to enlarge)
List of Services
- Electricity and oil central heating included
- Log burning stove – fuel provided
- 2 smart televisions, one in the sitting room, one in the playroom
- Freesat television in the master ensuite
- 2 blu-ray disc players
- Playstation 3
- Sonos Music System
- Free WiFi
- Electric range cooker
- Coffee machine
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Fridge and freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Travel cot and highchair
- Large enclosed lawned garden to rear and front with decking, furniture and barbecue
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Linen and towels provided
- 2 well behaved pets welcome
- No smoking in house